News: Perform Criss Angel's Fork Bending Magic Trick

Perform Criss Angel's Fork Bending Magic Trick

Mindfreak. Indeed.

In the magic community, Criss Angel is considered a bit silly, albeit hardworking.

To reveal the fork-bending trick, Jay Jay presents a very witty and informed tutorial.

Mindfake.

Related, see the Masked Magician reveal the trick behind bending spoons.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

Cover photo via andrechinn/Flickr

11 Comments

didn't he date britney spears?
even more lame..... he uses camera tricks

And he wears black fingernail polish.

very nice... learnt loads thanks :D

yes..

he doesnt use camera tricks! get that through your thick skull!!! he uses something called GIMMICKS and EVERY magician uses them... there's a HUGE difference between camera tricks and gimmicks. i know alot of the gimmicks magicians use and they aren't no camera tricks involved. in fact, I can perform alot of tricks WITHOUT ANY CAMERAS right in front of your eyes, from only a few inches away and you wouldn't be able to see how I do it! THAT is what Criss Angel does and boy, does he do it WELL

these guys SUCK. they try and debunk magicians' illusions to where the beauty and mysticism of magic is completely destroyed....they should be put in prison for what they do! magic is meant to mystify and make people happy and BELIEVE without these morons coming in and trying to take that all away! well no #$%@ sherlock, magic isnt REAL what the #$%@ do you think??!!! it's all GIMMICKS. do you actually think Criss Angel could walk on water without a gimmick?! no need to come online and act like an #$%@!+* trying to destroy it though i mean,come on, get a life.... magic is more about the audience's reaction moreso than the illusion. that's the real magic so why take it away with this bull#$%@ exposing it

MINDFAKE , YOU SUCK!
AND HOW #$%@ING DARE YOU CALL CRISS ANGEL A FAKE. AS IVE STATED ABOVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO STATE UNTIL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR NARROW-MINDED SKULL, ALL MAGICIANS USE GIMMICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEREFORE, IT'S NOT FAKE, IT'S JUST WHAT THEY DO!!!!!!!!
THAT IS WHY IT'S CALLED A TRICK! DUH!! JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN'T REALLY WALK ON WATER THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A FAKE , YOU #$%@ING #$%@!+*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY PICK ON CRISS ANGEL???? I SEE A HINT OF JEALOUSY BECAUSE WHY DONT YOU PICK ON ANY OTHER MAGICIANS WHO DO IT, WHY ONLY HIM??? EVERY MAGICIAN USES GIMMICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CAN DO REAL MAGIC!!!! AS IVE ALSO STATED, IT'S ABOUT PEOPLE'S REACTIONS TO THE "ILLUSION"- YES, I SAID ILLUSION, DUMB ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY ITS CALLED AN ILLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS MINDFAKE MY ASS.......... MORE LIKE JEALOUS OF CRISS ANGEL. HE USES NO CAMERA TRICKS, NO PAID ACTORS- ONLY PRACTICED HIS WHOLE LIFE, GOT GOOD TO WHERE HE COULD PERFORM ON TV AND IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, USES ONLY GIMMICKS, WHICH ALL MAGICIANS DO, AND LOVE OF THE CRAFT...... GET A LIFE YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! I CAN DO ALOT OF ILLUSIONS, DOES THAT MEAN IM A FAKE TOO?!?!!!! LMFAO YOU MAKE ME LAUGH,SERIOUSLY. MAGIC IS AN ART, A CRAFT. ITS SOMETHING TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY AND BELIEVE- WHETHER IT BE IN LIFE IN GENERAL OR MAYBE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN THEIR LIFE PERSONALLY THAT THEY CAN BELIEVE IN IN THIS #$%@ED UP WORLD AND NOT FOR #$%@!+*S LIKE YOU TO DESTROY IT...... CRISS ANGEL GOT ME INTO MAGIC. I BELIEVE IN HIS TALENT AND HIS ART AND GET WHY HE DOES IT... I DONT SIT THERE AND BE JEALOUS OF HIM, SAYING HE'S A FAKE AND USES CAMERA TRICKS........... NONE OF HIS ILLUSIONS USE CAMERA TRICKS WHATSOEVER, BELIEVE ME, I KNOW. THEY DO , HOWEVER, USE GIMMICKS, WHICH IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! IF CRISS ANGEL SUCKS SO MUCH WHY IS HE IN HISTORY BOOKS AS THE GREATEST MAGICIAN

AND, you don't perform this illusion like Criss Angel. noone does or ever will.

"magic doesnt exist, only tricks" OMFG how pathetic!!!!!!!!!! NO #$%@ING #$%@ SHERLOCK. AND HERE I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL REAL--- GET A #$%@ING LIFE. IT MAKES ME LAUGH SERIOUSLY.... IM PRETTY SURE EVERYONE KNOWS IT ISN'T REAL AND IF THEY DONT THEN CRISS ANGEL IS DOING HIS JOB RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind fake rocks, chris (kris) angel makes money doing lame tricks, it should be me, f him

sorry crissangelisthebest but i have to say this to you in afrikaans"jy praat jou kop se kak"YOU need to get a life because i can think of a few things to do whith my life that is beter than magic or"gimmics" so sorry i can't agree whith you get somthing els

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest