This video will show you how to make your own command prompt and how to use command prompts to get onto blocked sites .
Steps to make your own command prompt:
1. Open notepad.
2. Type the following:
@ echo off
3. Now click on file option from the menu and save it on the desktop as: cmd.bat
4. Now double-click on the cmd.bat icon on the desktop.
5. A new window will open with your own command prompt.
Steps to use this command prompt to get on a blocked site:
1. Near the prompt type this and click enter:
2. Here you can see the ping statistics which displays the IP address.
188.8.131.52 is the IP address of You Tube.
3. Now type this IP address in the address box of your browser and press enter.
4. You Tube opens in the browser.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
the cmd file is not opemimg
You can also use command
This only works if you have a school laptop. maybe won't work at some schools but still give it a try
Have fun getting onto all the sites you want at school.
Forgot to add at some schools you can use this technique on school desktops.
Share Your Thoughts