This video will show you how to make your own command prompt and how to use command prompts to get onto blocked sites .
Steps to make your own command prompt:
1. Open notepad.
2. Type the following:
@ echo off
3. Now click on file option from the menu and save it on the desktop as: cmd.bat
4. Now double-click on the cmd.bat icon on the desktop.
5. A new window will open with your own command prompt.
Steps to use this command prompt to get on a blocked site:
1. Near the prompt type this and click enter:
2. Here you can see the ping statistics which displays the IP address.
184.108.40.206 is the IP address of You Tube.
3. Now type this IP address in the address box of your browser and press enter.
4. You Tube opens in the browser.