How to Baked "Stuffed Lean Ground Pork Tomatoes"
Tomatoes (6 Medium)
Lean ground pork (1 Pound)
Onion (1 Medium)
Garlic cloves (2)
Butter (2 Tablespoon)
Bread crumbs (3 Tablespoon)
Parsley (3 Tablespoon)
Thyme powder (1 1/2 Teaspoon)
Ketchup (3 Tablespoon)
Olive oil (2 Tablespoon)
Salt and pepper To Taste
- You must first wash your tomatoes , and cut ½ inch off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out the pulp.
- Put butter in a large pan, combine pork, onions and garlic and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add parsley, 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Then add thyme, mustard, ketchup salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat, let it cool off then add your egg and mix well.
- Now stuff each tomato , and add a little bit of bread crumbs.
- Put back the top on each tomato and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Then put on broil for 5 more minutes.
Serve immediately and voila, you just made beautiful baked stuffed ground pork tomatoes!