Tomatoes (6 Medium)
Lean ground pork (1 Pound)
Onion (1 Medium)
Garlic cloves (2)
Butter (2 Tablespoon)
Bread crumbs (3 Tablespoon)
Parsley (3 Tablespoon)
Thyme powder (1 1/2 Teaspoon)
Ketchup (3 Tablespoon)
Olive oil (2 Tablespoon)
Salt and pepper To Taste
- You must first wash your tomatoes , and cut ½ inch off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out the pulp.
- Put butter in a large pan, combine pork, onions and garlic and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add parsley, 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Then add thyme, mustard, ketchup salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat, let it cool off then add your egg and mix well.
- Now stuff each tomato , and add a little bit of bread crumbs.
- Put back the top on each tomato and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Then put on broil for 5 more minutes.
Serve immediately and voila, you just made beautiful baked stuffed ground pork tomatoes!