Tomatoes (6 Medium)
Lean ground pork (1 Pound)
Onion (1 Medium)
Garlic cloves (2)
Butter (2 Tablespoon)
Bread crumbs (3 Tablespoon)
Parsley (3 Tablespoon)
Thyme powder (1 1/2 Teaspoon)
Ketchup (3 Tablespoon)
Olive oil (2 Tablespoon)
Salt and pepper To Taste
- You must first wash your tomatoes , and cut ½ inch off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out the pulp.
- Put butter in a large pan, combine pork, onions and garlic and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add parsley, 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Then add thyme, mustard, ketchup salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat, let it cool off then add your egg and mix well.
- Now stuff each tomato , and add a little bit of bread crumbs.
- Put back the top on each tomato and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Then put on broil for 5 more minutes.
Serve immediately and voila, you just made beautiful baked stuffed ground pork tomatoes!
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
Be the First to Comment
Share Your Thoughts