Simple steps on how to clear your cache on Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open Firefox.
- Click on Tools.
- Click to select Clear Recent History.
- A box will pop out. Choose from when you want to clear.
- Click Details.
- Tick Cache and Browsing and Download History.
- Click Clear Now.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click Tools on the upper right corner.
- Click to select Clear Browsing Data.
- A box will pop out. Tick Saved Form Data, Clear Download History and Clear Browsing History.
- Select from when you want to clear on the Clear Data From This Period.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data.
For help on other platforms and browsers, see "How to Clear Your Cache on Any Web Browser" for details.
It’s Black Friday week in the Gadget Hacks shop! Huge sales on Bluetooth speakers, phone mounts, online courses, and more. The biggest discounts are on online classes, and we’ve hand-picked our 10 favorites for you. Check them out!