Looking to change your YouTube Favorites to an mp3 to carry them with you everywhere? In this video, learn how to do so with the help of a download from dvdvideosoft.com, and this tutorial. Instructions for are listed below as listed by videomaker, vakama380:
1. Download Free YouTube to MP3 Converter from here.
When you enter the site there should be a big DOWNLAOD NOW button.
2. When you run the program, there should be two text boxes. The topmost one should have the words "Input URL containing video file (http://) or FLV video file:" and the bottommost one should say "Output MP3 File.
3. Copy the URL of the video you want to extract the audio from and paste it into the top box.
4. Hit browse next to the bottom box to choose the folder you want the MP3 file to be saved to and choose the filename.
5. Now just hit the convert button and... vuala! You have and MP3 file waiting in the destination you chose.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: