Folders help you to organize your mail in your Gmail account. In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to create these folders.
- Open your favorite browser.
- Go to gmail.com.
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Click on the "gear icon" on the right side of the page.
- Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Labels" tab.
- Scroll down and click the "Create New Label" button.
- Name the label accordingly.
- Now go to your Inbox and select the desired emails you want to move.
- Click the check box on the left.
- Click the "Move to" button on top of the window.
- A drop-down list will open.
- Select the folder where you want to move these emails.
- Now the emails have been moved to the selected folder of your choice.
Now when you are looking for a certain email, you do not have to scroll through every mail in your Gmail account. These easy steps will help you to create folders in Gmail.