How to Create Folders in Your Gmail Account
Folders help you to organize your mail in your Gmail account. In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to create these folders.
- Open your favorite browser.
- Go to gmail.com.
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Click on the "gear icon" on the right side of the page.
- Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Labels" tab.
- Scroll down and click the "Create New Label" button.
- Name the label accordingly.
- Now go to your Inbox and select the desired emails you want to move.
- Click the check box on the left.
- Click the "Move to" button on top of the window.
- A drop-down list will open.
- Select the folder where you want to move these emails.
- Now the emails have been moved to the selected folder of your choice.
Now when you are looking for a certain email, you do not have to scroll through every mail in your Gmail account. These easy steps will help you to create folders in Gmail.