Everyone who owns or runs a website needs to know how they can improve traffic, and search engine optimization is the answer. This 13-part video series on SEO basics and strategies will give you more traffic for your site. It's jam-packed full of tons of great SEO tips! Check out each video in the series:
1. Link Building - This first lesson just covers the importance of building quality links.
2. The Title Tag - If you want your site to rank well, you need to take a few seconds to change your title tag.
3. Obsolete Techniques - There is a lot of misinformation out there about what works. This video covers three such techniques that used to work, but are now mostly obsolete.
4. The Importance of Content - This is vital to your long term rankings!
5. The Link Building Process - This video covers several link building methods that will help you vault your website higher in the search engine rankings.
6. Anchor Test - This lesson covers anchor text and why it's vital to any search engine optimization campaign.
7. Article Marketing - This lessons covers how to use articles to get quality one way links to your website.
8. Deep Linking - This video covers the concept of deep linking.
9. The Link Building Paradox - This video covers what I like to call the link building paradox - i.e. the fact that natural link building requires links to get more natural links.
10. Directory Submissions - This lesson covers the often overlooked method of directory submissions to improve your search engine rankings and get more traffic to your site.
11. Press Releases - This one of the favorite methods for building links and generating a lot of traffic to your site - the press release.
12. A Guide to Linkbait - This lesson covers a great way to build high quality links that build traffic by focusing on the content of your website and attracting links through a concept called linkbait.
13. Long Term SEO Strategies - This lessons covers long term search engine optimization strategies.
Have an iPhone? See everything that's new with Apple's latest iOS update: