Fresh raspberries (1 Cup 16 tbs)
Milk chocolate chips (1/4 Cup 4 tbs)
Unsalted butter (1/2 Oz)
35% cream (1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
Beans or rice (1 Medium)
- Now that we have all of the ingredients, let's start with inserting your pre-made dough into the tart pan.
- Make sure that all of the dough even and flat.
- Now pierce the dough, so that it does not bubble-up during cooking.
- Then lay your baking paper on top of your tart pan.
- Now comes the time for the beans or rice. Place them on top of your baking paper. This will add some weight and make sure that your dough does not bubble up during cooking.
- Pre-heat you oven at 400 degrees (en F) than and bake for 12 minutes.
- Once you have pre-bake your dough, remove the baking paper and beans or rice.
- Now bake it again for another 3 minutes or so and let it cool off.
- Then pour the chocolate chips into a pot and add the cream.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the cream at low temperature. Make sure that you use a wood spatula and not a plastic one.
- When fully mixed and melted, add the butter and stir.
- Now we are ready to pour the chocolate into the baked tart pan and simply lay the raspberries evenly on top of it. Of course there are no restriction for a little taste of raspberries during the preparation.
- Let the chocolate cream cool off.
- Voila ! Your Chocolate Raspberries Tart is ready to be served. It's delicious!
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions.