Low fat yogurt (4 Teaspoon)
Green onion (1Tablespoon sliced)
Fresh lemon juice (1 Teaspoon)
Chicken broth (3 Cup 48 tbs)
Ginger powder (2 Teaspoon)
Curry powder (2 Teaspoon)
Ground coriander (1 Teaspoon)
Olive oil/Other oil (1 Tablespoon)
Onion (1 Medium)
Potato (1 Medium)
Carrots (1 Pound)
- Always wash your hands prior to cooking.
- Peel the onion and chop.
- Cut the carrots in half inch lengths.
- Peel the potato and dice.
- Add potato, carrots, and onion to a pot and add the tablespoon of oil on top.
- Add the curry powder, ginger, and coriander to the pot.
- Then, pour the chicken broth into the pot and stir.
- Cover the pot with the lid and cook gently on medium heat for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Next, use your hand blender to cream together all the ingredients into the pot.
- Once cooked, squeee lemon into the pot and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Now you're ready to serve your soup!
- Adorn your bowl with a slide of lemon.
- Add the green onions and a spoonful of lowfat yogurt and serve!
- Voila and Bon Apetit!