Photo books are a great way to consolidate your favorite moments into one place, and there's no need to buy those clunky photograph books anymore, especially when the whole world of photography has turned digital. That's where Lulu comes in.
This quick video tutorial will show you how to make a photo book on Lulu.com, which is useful for showing off your family photos, compiling a portfolio, or making a wedding album.
1. Go to Lulu.com.
2. Click on Publish, then Photo Books.
3. Select a size.
4. Pick your options, and click "Get Started" (the orange button on the right sidebar)
5. Lulu Studio will launch.
6. Pick a theme, any theme!
7. Upload your images- from your computer, Flickr, SmugMug, Photobucket or Facebook.
8. Add you images to your photo book- manually or using auto-fill.
9. Name your masterpiece, save it, and you're done!