Photo books are a great way to consolidate your favorite moments into one place, and there's no need to buy those clunky photograph books anymore, especially when the whole world of photography has turned digital. That's where Lulu comes in.
This quick video tutorial will show you how to make a photo book on Lulu.com, which is useful for showing off your family photos, compiling a portfolio, or making a wedding album.
1. Go to Lulu.com.
2. Click on Publish, then Photo Books.
3. Select a size.
4. Pick your options, and click "Get Started" (the orange button on the right sidebar)
5. Lulu Studio will launch.
6. Pick a theme, any theme!
7. Upload your images- from your computer, Flickr, SmugMug, Photobucket or Facebook.
8. Add you images to your photo book- manually or using auto-fill.
9. Name your masterpiece, save it, and you're done!
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: