This video tutorial will show you how to setup your YouTube account in order to enable you to play videos automatically in high quality when available. It only takes a few seconds to setup. It is a very simple process that takes us through the settings and options to enable your default viewing of videos.
1. To enable your videos to auto play, you will first need to log into your Youtube account.
2. Once you are logged in:
- click on your name (top right side, left of "sign out")
- go to and click "Account"
This will take you to your account setting page.
3. Go ahead and click "Playback Setup" to get to the settings that will need to be enabled.
4. Under the default settings for viewing videos, select the last option "I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available".
5. Click "Save Changes" and you are done.
If you followed these steps correctly, you will now have High-Quality videos automatically play for you from now on.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: