1. Go to Control Panel from the start menu and select Uninstall a program.
2. Start Menu>Control Panel>Uninstall a Program
a) Wait for 1minute, so that windows could arrange the installed program available for an uninstall
3. In the uninstall Window search (Usually found at the End of the Window) and select Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer
4. After selecting the required option (Yahoo Toolbar), click the Uninstall/Change Button found on the top center of the window
5. Click yes on the Confirmation box (Pop up box).
6. Close Control Panel after the uninstall gets completed
7. You can verify by opening a new internet explorer.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
Be the First to Comment
Share Your Thoughts