1. Go to Control Panel from the start menu and select Uninstall a program.
2. Start Menu>Control Panel>Uninstall a Program
a) Wait for 1minute, so that windows could arrange the installed program available for an uninstall
3. In the uninstall Window search (Usually found at the End of the Window) and select Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer
4. After selecting the required option (Yahoo Toolbar), click the Uninstall/Change Button found on the top center of the window
5. Click yes on the Confirmation box (Pop up box).
6. Close Control Panel after the uninstall gets completed
7. You can verify by opening a new internet explorer.
It’s Black Friday week in the Gadget Hacks shop! Huge sales on Bluetooth speakers, phone mounts, online courses, and more. The biggest discounts are on online classes, and we’ve hand-picked our 10 favorites for you. Check them out!