1. Describes how to setup a VPN connection on Windows XP.
2. Goto Start-> Control Panel-> Network connections.
3. Then click on "Create a new connection" under the Network task panel.
4. Click Next.
5. Then select the "Connect to the network to my workplace' radio button.
6. Click Next.
7. Then select the "Virtual private network connection' radio button.
8. Click Next.
9. Enter 'Abc Inc" as the company Name.
10. Click Next.
11. Now select the "Do not dial the initial connection" Radio button.
12. Click Next.
13. Now Enter the IP Address of your computer.
14. Click Next.
15. Select "My use Only" radio button.
16. Click Next.
17. Now select "Add shortcut to your desktop" and click finish button.
18. Now enter user name and password for your "Abc In' connection window to login to your VPN connection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.