Step 1: Ingredients:
Olive oil (5 Tablespoon)
Jumbo shrimps (20 Medium heads removed)
Onions (2 Medium finely chopped)
Garlic (2 Clove 10 gm minced)
Ginger powder (1 Teaspoon)
Saffron threads (1 Pinch)
Smoked paprika powder (2 Teaspoon)
Canned tomatoes (14 Ounce drained of juice)
Cilantro leaves (5 finely chopped)
Italian parsley (1 finely chopped)
Sugar (1 Teaspoon)
Fennel bulbs (4 Medium trimmed and slices)
Sea salt (1 Pinch)
Ground pepper powder (1 Pinch)
Step 2: Directions
1. The First Thing Is to Heat Your Tagine Base with 2 or 3 Tsp of Olive Oil
2. Once Heated, Add Your Raw Shrimps and Cook While Turning Until They Turn Red.
Step 3: MAKING:
3. Once cooked, remove your shrimps and add your chopped onions in the base of the Tagine, add the garlic, then the ginger, saffron, and paprika, and stir.
4. Add the drained chopped tomatoes.
5. Add parsley, and cilantro
6. Then sugar, salt and pepper.
7. Now cover your tagine base and cook for about 10 minutes.
8. While this is cooking, steam the fennels for approximately 5 minutes or until soft.
9. Once soft, place them in a frying pan and cook gently on both side for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden.
10. Toss the cooked Shrimps into your tagine base.
11. Then place the fennels on top of it and mix all of your ingredients well.
12. Decorate with parsley and you are ready to serve your Shrimp Tagine with Saffron, Ginger and Fennel
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
Be the First to Comment
Share Your Thoughts