Learn how to watch TV on your computer with Firefox add-on.
* Note: You must have a version of Firefox that is older than 3.5.
* Open Firefox.
* Enter Link in the browser address bar (or the Awesomebar as it is known in Firefox)
* On the main page, click on Add-ons on the top.
* In the search box, search for "TV Fox".
* Install this add-on by clicking on the "Add to Firefox" button.
* When the pop-up opens, choose "Install Now".
* The Add-on installs a toolbar on your browser from which you can watch live TV from anywhere in the world.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions.