Learn how to watch TV on your computer with Firefox add-on.
* Note: You must have a version of Firefox that is older than 3.5.
* Open Firefox.
* Enter Link in the browser address bar (or the Awesomebar as it is known in Firefox)
* On the main page, click on Add-ons on the top.
* In the search box, search for "TV Fox".
* Install this add-on by clicking on the "Add to Firefox" button.
* When the pop-up opens, choose "Install Now".
* The Add-on installs a toolbar on your browser from which you can watch live TV from anywhere in the world.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: