Nowadays many schools and colleges have blocked the social community sites from accessing them through school computers. The video shows how one can access to these sites using a command prompt.
Follow these steps and access the blocked sites:
1. Go to the start menu and open the command prompt.
2. Type the command ping and then type the website you want to use. Don't add http:// or www. in front of the site For example: Facebook.com
3. After typing the website hit the enter.
4. Once you hit enter button the IP address no: will appear in the form of xxxx.xx.xxx.xxxx
5. Type those no: in the address bar of Internet Explorer and hit enter.
6. Here you go the full Facebook website is available on your screen.
Beside this, there are many other ways are their to access these blocked sites. One may use proxy servers to use this sites there are many proxy servers available such as http://www.vtunnel.com and http://www.kproxy.com
You may use Google cache option also in order to access this using Google search.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: